Thursday 1 May 2014

Links

First of all I would stress I am talking about 'web site and page links', not a type of sausage!

Some of you will have already noticed but just to say I have added a new page to the Blog - videos. This should make it easier for people to view my wildlife videos rather than having to scroll through previous posts to find the links.

Secondly, I would mention once again the links to other blogs/sites that can be found on the right hand side of the blog. The 'raptor persecution scotland' blog is essential, albeit depressing, reading.

I shall finish with some positive news and some recent reports from the SOC Clyde Grapevine:

29 April 2014
A Hoopoe photographed in a private garden in Pollokshields.
17 White Wagtails at East Millichen Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment